Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My ESY Schedule!

Well the school year is over and we have slid right into ESY! Here is the schedule I have set up for my kids. The boxes in yellow indicate times that two of my colleagues and I will be having all (28) kids together for activities. We have so much fun stuff going on I can hardly stand it!  Today we did a fun cut and paste food activity, worked on how to send letters through the mail (we mailed the worksheets home for fun) and did a News2You activity with the other classes! I Hope everyone else who's lucky enough to get to work summer school is having a great time too!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a super activity! I did something like this many years ago. I like your directions.
    Thank you for this idea. It covers many skills and builds a positive attitude towards self and learning.

    ReplyDelete