Monday, September 1, 2014

Social Skills Packet COMPLETE!

Well I finally did it! After months of work (and periods of no work) I finally finished the last of the social skills worksheets this weekend,Yeah to me!!!! I had to add an additional one on "Public vs Private" at the last minute but got that done too! So, here it is, the complete volume of 27 social skills worksheets! I am sure I will continue to add as problems arise, but for now this is it. Here is a sneak peak at the new entries!
HERE is the link to the entire packet

4 comments:

  1. Indexification Group Buy – Original seo group buy toolsFUNCTIONS OF INDEXIFICATION GROUP BUY SEO TOOL Create short URLs of backlinks Creates pings ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grow your business with the top SEO Malaysia company. Request a quote today! Rated #1 SEO Malaysia. Increase web traffic and revenue up to 400% with Seenlyst!

    ReplyDelete