Friday, October 18, 2013

Pedestrian Safety

It's been crazy busy at my work the last few weeks.  We started a new billing system that has been having issues from the get go, grades and benchmarks were due for the first quarter, and I finally finished the last two IEP's of all my incoming freshman.

Sooooo, to celebrate this amazing weekend we are about to have (it's going to be in the low 80's) I would like to give away this worksheet I put together last week for my class on pedestrian safety (I split it into two classes).  I hope it can be of some use to you.  

Have a great, RELAXING weekend. (I have plans to stay in my jammies the WHOLE time!)

1 comment:

  1. I read the above article and got some knowledge from your article which is about.Computer Vision for Pedestrian Safety It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete