Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Writing Checks

 Here is a unit on check writing.  I haven't decided if I am going to add this to my curriculum next year because it may be a bit difficult for the class I have (at least this year). 
 It followed the path of where I was in writing our banking unit and I am pretty sure some of our higher classes will have fun with it even if I don't.  It really will depend a lot on the level of students I get next year as to what extra curriculum I will add.  
 Different kids seem to bring different circumstances.  One more day of school!! (well, until Monday when we start summer school!)  
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Life-Skills-Writing-Checks-711980


5 comments:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. O Level Chemistry Tuition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also reading worksheets

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Best Online Learning Platforms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am so happy to find this post. I am giving my teenage daughter a checking account. I started searching the internet for curriculum like this. I used a similar one when I got my first checking account many years ago. I do have a question though. I noticed none of the notes utilize hyphenated numbers. I have always insisted that numbers 21-99 be hyphenated when written out because this was a grammatical rule. Has this changed?

    ReplyDelete