Saturday, April 28, 2012

Using a Digital Scale

 In the last month I have been working on putting together some containers with a variety of fun activities for my students to work on in their free time, or when they are done with their classwork.  I have found some great ideas on Pinterest to get me started, and so far have activities that  use Dominoes, dice, Dice in Dice and money.  I had an idea this morning to do one about weighing items.  Seems I can buy the digital scale at Walmart for around twenty dollars, and I think my kids will have a blast weighing things around the classroom.  I plan to laminate the sheet on the left and make copies of the answer sheets to have available inside the container.  I left three blank spots on the answer sheet so the kids can pick some items themselves to weigh.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8NVsf6Y1KIvSU9uR3hOaUJlYUU/edit
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8NVsf6Y1KIvdEJOOUs2cFc3UGs/edit

2 comments:

  1. Digital scales are helping a lot to measure items. Now a days various types of scales like digital scales, truck scales, crane scales are available in the market to measure heavy items. I have recently came across a site who is providing the service in the scales.
    Digital Scale Manufacturers, Alectronic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digital kitchen Scale is best device to monitor kcal in food for kids because expert says more or less kcal is affect child growth.

    ReplyDelete