Thursday, August 18, 2016

Welcome To The 2016/17 School Year!

Hi everyone!!

I know it's been a while since my last post but I took the summer off!! I am in the middle of a huge house remodel (we moved onto the main living area) so I tried to be gone as much as possible doing a little traveling and visiting family. The new school year started on Wednesday and so far so good. You know how some years you get it pretty easy and some years not so much? Well, I think this year is going to be a challenge for me. First off, my ratio of students with autism has gone above the 50% (7/4) that I prefer. I rely on my more social students to help bring out the socialization in the others, so we will see how that goes.


This year I have also decided to share with you the morning folder work that I do with my kids. I posted Augusts folder a few weeks ago and Septembers folder today. There is one worksheet (sometimes more) for each day of the month and they include all kids of activities like calendar skills, time, cooking, money, math, reading comprehension, food, alphabet, cut and paste etc... The schedule is in the thumbnail if you'd like to check out what it includes. I tried to keep the cost low as I assume you probably already own some of the worksheets in the packet. I hope it makes your day a little easier. 

Enough for now. I hope everyone's had a great start to the new year! I am getting an apartment this year so I'll have lots to share with you!

ttyl,

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I'm an 18+ program teacher in Texas. I would love to have our students pen pal. If you're interested, please email me. Thanks! jvirdell@mfisd.txed.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do a similar program in our career center, I would love to share ideas and correspondence. Hope everyone is having a great year. fighter.heather@pctc.k12.oh.us

      Delete
  2. I have purchased all of your morning work packets. They work wonderful in my classroom!!!! Will you be putting up more sets in you TPT store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have them in my store by the 15th of the month (prior). I only have 4 more pages to add to Octobers so hopefully I will have it up by the end of this weekend!

      Delete
    2. Yeah! I am excited. Thank you so much for a great product!!!!

      Delete

  3. The report covers various sectors semiconductors, energy, pharmaceuticals, chemical, technology, scatterometry food and beverages etc.
    The further market is segmented on basis of types, products, technology, end user, application, and geography whichever applicable for the competitive landscape analysis.
    Take a look: scatterometry

    ReplyDelete