Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Earthquake Preparedness

 Millions of people worldwide will practice how to Drop, Cover, and Hold tomorrow 10/16 at 10:16 a.m. during the Great Shake Out Earthquake Drill. I put together a little slide show today that you are more then welcome to use with your kids tomorrow. There are 22 slides, mostly things I copied from different web pages. There are also some pictures of earthquake damage. Nothing too scary as I have some sensitive kids.

Earthquake Slide Show

Here is the link to Google Docs to retrieve it. Sorry, to big to email or upload. Be sure to save it before using it. For some reason it comes a bit jumbled, but once saved, it's fine. 



1 comment:

  1. Great Blog, the last few years have taught us all that there can be doomsday disasters, be they natural or caused by humans. This survival blog gives me some great ideas on how to prepare and what i will need. I will suggest it with my friends as well… Keep on sharing!!

    ReplyDelete