Saturday, September 15, 2012

Classroom Bingo

Love love love these bingo games from PCI Education!!  I was borrowing a co-workers games last year, but since I moved to a new school I had to get my own set.  I had planned to buy two of the four available (bathroom, kitchen, fruits and veggies and prepared foods) but I just couldn't decide!  I ended up ordering the box set and can't wait for them to arrive.  My students love playing bingo and these are fun AND educational.  Sometimes we play by just showing them the picture, describing it and letting them find it on their bingo cards. It is also fun to give clues and let the students guess what the next card will be.  This is a fruit.... It's big..... You can make a pie with it..... People carve them on Halloween etc.....  I attached the link below so you can check them out!

Enjoy,  Karen

http://www.pcieducation.com/store/item.aspx?ItemId=41559

No comments:

Post a Comment